December 15, 2009

slacker

sorry it has taken me so long to contribute! but let's see: i am waiting for carley to pick me up because she has extra money on her dining plus so she wants to take me to Legends-which i thought was a lovely idea as well. i am basically done with finals and have completely mentally checked out. i decided the studying thing just isn't for me and it has worked out pretty well for me thus far :) haha and that goes for the library too...we're not really friends. all i dream about is going home to california and holding siena and hangin with the family and my favorite friends (that's you guys)...i cant wait for our sleepover-its going to be epic. i started construing menacing ideas for our adventure that we will go on.
oh and i am officially a Glee addict. i am so upset because the first episode i watched was the season finale so i've had some back-tracking to do and on fox.net and hulu they only have back to episode nine. laaame. but its the best show ever-if you guys don't already watch it you should. oh and my favorite past-time right now is watching kristen wigg snl skits on hulu and leaving videos on people's walls. that doesn't make me pathetic, right?

1 comment:

  1. gahhh i love glee!!!!!! its the best show ever. im so glad you like it too. im home now so we need to do something asap

    ReplyDelete