May 1, 2010

change of direction



sorry its taken me so long to post something on the blog! life has been crazy lately and has taken some unexpected turns. first of all, i decided to stay in provo for spring and summer which i've never done before. its fun though. i hear spring and summer are way fun in provo so i'm excited to be here and experience it! the reason im staying is because i got a job finally! i think you all know that though..but they want me to work as much as possible spring and summer so i am taking classes and working 20 hours spring term and then working full time in the summer. i've never worked full time before so im a little nervous but excited! i need the money and its time for me to be a real adult now. summer will definitely be different without the beach..how will i ever survive! hah anyway, i just moved into a new townhouse. moving is always so stressful but its so cute and fun and way close to campus. me and erica are living together which is so great and then carley wells and our other friend lauren are living with us too. its just really great. and my mom drove back up to utah with me for a few days to help me move into our new place so it was so nice having her here to help me. i couldn't have done it without her. anyway, some big news (drum roll please) i changed my major! again. so ridiculous but i promise im sticking with it this time. i changed to speech pathology/communication disorders. im really excited and now i get to graduate a semester earlier, but then i have to go to grad school and get my masters. i just felt like i needed to have more options in life than just being an elementary school teacher so now i will have a ton more options. im pumped :)
these are just some pics of of some things i have been up to recently. my family came up for general conference a few weeks ago which was awesome. i got to spend a few days with them in park city and we went snowboarding. and i also went to the color festival with my roommates last semester to welcome in spring. yay spring is almost here!
love you all miss you
--erin

1 comment:

  1. Where are you living??
    Changing your major! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete