April 4, 2010

I can dream can't I...





ALOHAAAA!!!

So I haven't written on here for a while because I keep forgetting the passwords :/ but I've have them on a post-it on my desk so I've got it now! Anyways, next week is finals week and I'm just working away on my last of three research papers. Please remind me why I chose to be an English major and bring this upon myself!! But on a brighter note, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but this semester I am taking a photography class. I absolutely love it!! Tony has a Nikon D70 DSLR so I've been learning on that and it's seriously been the best class ever! I've learned how to use all manual settings on the camera and also Photoshop. I love doing my homework because I get to walk around and just enjoy God's beautiful creations. It's really been very peaceful and relaxing. Here are a few of my pictures. My final portfolio is due tomorrow which includes five pictures that I have shot, edited and then mounted and then will be displayed in an art exhibit in one of the auditoriums! I don't know if I'm very good but I really love doing it! I love taking people shots and up close macro shots. Dream job--wedding photographer, but we'll see. So if any of you ever need photos, I'm more than willing to try and take them!!!

Anyways, back to my paper. I'll be home in 6 days!! Even though you girls will not be :( but I'll be busy with wedding planing during that week! Love and miss you! Can't wait to hear about your lives! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment